Become a Coach
One of the most successful and sought after components of Cultivate, has been the coaching offered to current participants during the run of each cohort. Coaching is highly valued as it has allowed participants a space to grow, reflect, and plan with the help of a coach who is also a woman of color and who has learned valuable lessons along her own path, which can now be passed on (part of the pipeline).
Criteria for Becoming a Coach
- Previous experience as a coach (v.s. mentor and/or advisor) and/or by referral
- Clarity in the purpose of the coaching process and relationship
- Understanding of unique strengths as a coach
- Values alignment with Cultivate
- Previous experience and engagement working with diverse women of color
- A coaching framework
Be a part of the network of support and resources for our Cultivate participants!
If you meet the outlined criteria above, you can choose to submit your application by doing one of the following:
Complete Application Online
Complete and submit your application online.Apply Online
Download then Email Application
Download, complete the application, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Application
Missed the application deadline?Be Added to the Interest List